Denner customer reviews

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameCustomer Reviews
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/10/17
  • Beiträge492

Are you a Denner customer or have you shopped at this Swiss budget supermarket in the past? How would you describe your customer experience?

• Benutzernamethetownclownsa
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/25/17
  • Beiträge88

I chose Denner as my grocer of choice because the prices are similar to those of Lidl and Aldi, but I find the customer service much better. None of that pressure to clear your shopping off the counter ASAP and be gone which I get at other supermarkets (including Migros). I get to deal with real people who are happy to see me and even chat for a moment as opposed to staring at the screen of a self-service checkout screen or the stressed face of a heavily overworked employee.

I've tried all the local supermarket chains and find Denner consistently gives me the best value for money. Of course, there is that nagging problem of the very limited product selection. I usually have to pick up a few things at Migros or Coop on top of my basic shopping at Denner. Still, the value for money and customer service has kept me a long-term Denner customer.