Financial Advisor for Medium-Risk Investment Portfolio

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Dear sir/madame,

I live in Germany and my wife and I hold a large amount of Swiss francs in a fully-legal bank account in Switzerland. We are looking for a financial advisory service specialized in medium-term investments. We were unable to find suitable offers for our situation using the asset management comparison you provide. Could you please refer me to an asset management service which I can contact by telephone? Kind regards and happy 2018.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

The asset management comparison on moneyland.ch includes asset management services offered by Swiss retail banks and universal banks. It does not include asset management services offered by independent asset managers and financial advisors, or by private banks.

Results appear in the comparison based on the criteria which you enter. For example, some asset management services have high minimum investment requirements, and thus will not appear in the comparison if the amount you plan to invest is lower than the minimum required.

Important: It is very important to distinguish between asset management services and financial advisory services. A financial advisor simply makes investment recommendations but is not authorized to make investments on your behalf. An asset manager is fully authorized to invest on your behalf, with little involvement on your part. You can select the type of service which you want to compare under "Type of service" in the comparison.

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Asset management comparison
Choosing the right asset manager