Forex brokers for Bitcoin trading

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I do a bit of forex trading as a hobby and I am keen on including Bitcoin in my trading. Are there any brokers which include Bitcoin as a trading currency?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

Swiss forex brokers do not curently offer Bitcoin currency pairs. Some foreign forex brokers, including U.S. broker eToro and U.K. broker Plus500 do BTC/USD currency pairs.

Using foreign brokers is only advisable if you are an experienced investor with a good knowledge of the regulatory framework in your broker's host country and additional costs involved of international trading.

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Swiss online broker comparison

• BenutzernameJumo
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit8/30/22
  • Beiträge1

It will depend on your alternatives to benefit. If necessary, I used my demo account with my broker, a regulated broker that provides me with actual free training opportunities. In this practice session, I can make the best use of my trading skills to update my learning and trading strategies. However, yes, my broker provides me with the lowest zero spread, moderate leverage of 1:1000 and timely execution of trades and trades in crypto and bitcoin.

• Benutzernameoyinlola001
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/31/24
  • Beiträge1

Almost every Forex brokers give opportunities for trading Crypto currencies. All you need to have is a sufficient account balance to be able to trade that.