Is Migros Bank any good?

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• Benutzernamejosemarcos
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge20

I know Migros Bank has locations all over Switzerland and I have heard that Migros Bank customers can also make transactions at Migros supermarkets. That would be very practical for me (I live next door to a Migros). But before I bite the bait, I would love to get some first-hand reports from customers or ex-customers. Is Migros Bank any good as far as costs, services and customer service go?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

You can find products offered and details about Migros Bank and its fees and charges here:
Migros Bank information and products

• Benutzernamekarlweber
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge42

Migros Bank has a lot to recommend it, in my opinion: branches all over Switzerland; cash withdrawals at any Migros supermarket with your debit card; consistently low interest on personal loans; transparent mortgage interest rates; integration with the Migros Cumulus rewards program; P2P mobile money transfers (MobilePay P2P); good cash services. Plus, it's backed by a tangible asset (the Migros retail group).

The rounding-based savings solution which rounds up transactions to the nearest X amount of francs and automatically transfers the difference to a savings account is a very useful feature for people who have a hard time saving.