Number account

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameLyubovskayadusya
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit3/1/24
  • Beiträge1

hello , I am looking for banks that offere numbered account . I do not have unfortunately all the information , however my great grand father opened a number account that i inherited but due bad blood witjin the family i have to search till I find the right bank .

• Benutzernamekarlweber
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge42

Numbered accounts were a basic banking service in the past, so numerous Swiss banks used to offer them. There are not many banks that still do, because things like online banking and a requirement to transmit the name of the account holder for international transfers have made many of the benefits of numbered accounts redundant. But even banks that do not offer them any more generally still leave open the numbered accounts that customers opened in the past.

In short, I don't think that criterion alone will be enough to track down a bank account.