SWISS first class vs. economy

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I flew with SWISS first class and while it was pleasant, I can't say it blew me away like my first class experience on Singapore Airlines did. I am considering flying economy next time because the difference in service doesn't seem huge but the difference in price is massive. Has anyone here flown both economy and first or business on SWISS? What where your impressions of the service in each class?

• Benutzernameronakp329
  • OrtSt. Gallen
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/28/18
  • Beiträge1

Hi there,

I frequently fly Swiss from Zurich as i work in St. Gallen as a GM of the Oberwaid Hotel in St. Gallen. There is not much difference in the quality of first class and economy in all honesty, especially not for the price. I saw next to a few gentleman who also felt the same as they were flying back to London. What you have to understand is, it provides a little more leg room and space width wise but beyond that don't expect Emirates or Etihad airways standards in class. You just won't get that with European airlines which i have come to realise. Flight times are short around Europe anyway, so save a few Swiss Francs and go to sleep in economy! Airport food is great to explore. ;)