Useful information about the moneyland.ch pip calculator:
- The pip calculator on moneyland.ch makes it easy to find the value of pips (in the base currency and the quote currency) in relation to a currency pair and the size of the forex investment position.
- More forex calculators: Forex position size calculator, forex profit and loss calculator, forex stop-loss and take-profit calculator.
- You can find more trading calculators here. All moneyland.ch financial calculators are listed here.
- Find the unbiased Swiss forex broker comparison here.
- The first currency which appears in a currency pair title is known as the base currency. The second currency is known as the quote currency. Example: In the EURUSD currency pair, the euro is the base currency and the dollar is the quote currency.
- A pip is a measurement unit which is used to indicate changes in currency pair exchange rates. In relation to most currency pairs, a pip is equal to 0.0001 of a currency unit. You can find more information about pips here.
- You can enter custom position sizes or choose from standard sizes (lot, mini lot, micro lot, nano lot).
- Results are rounded to the fourth decimal.