The credit card comparison on moneyland.ch includes more than 150 credit cards and is the most precise credit card comparison in Switzerland. It accounts for all possible costs and benefits to help you choose the credit cards which deliver the savings or perks that you want.
Among other factors which affect costs, the comparison accounts for annual card fees (including introductory annual fees), possible cash back and reward points, prepaid card loading fees, discounts, cash advance fees, foreign transaction fees and currency exchange spreads.
Credit card benefits compared
Comparisons account for more than 50 different benefits (including reward points and insurance coverages) for each credit card. You can easily filter and sort the cards included in comparison results based on the benefits they provide.
Trending: Use the mobile wallet filter criteria under Services on the results page to find out which Swiss credit cards are compatible with Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Swatch Pay, Garmin Pay or Fitbit Pay.
Credit cards customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction with credit cards is determined on an ongoing basis via representative surveys. Customer satisfaction ratings account for general satisfaction, friendliness of customer service representatives, clarity of terms and conditions, and customer support.
Credit card forum
Share your experiences and knowledge with other users and get answers from experts. Go to the credit card forum now.
Swiss credit cards: Useful information
- Many Swiss credit cards are issued in both Visa and Mastercard versions. When this is the case, the costs of the Visa and the Mastercard versions of the same card are identical.
- If you are looking for specific types of cards (standard, gold, platinum), specific payment networks (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club) or specific insurance benefits, you can easily find cards which match your criteria by using the practical filters on the comparison results page.
- Carrying balances: If you plan to carry balances, just select this filter to limit results to cards which include this option. The annual interest rates applicable to carrying balances can be found on card information pages (click on the Info button corresponding to a card).
- Card spending limit: Maximum possible spending limits can be found on individual card information pages. Note that when you apply for a credit card, the issuer decides how high your individual card spending limit will be based on your creditworthiness. The spending limit you get can be lower than the maximum possible spending limit.
- Using credit cards to make cash withdrawals both locally and abroad is far more expensive than using debit cards for this purpose. Use a debit card for cash withdrawals rather than a credit card whenever possible.
- There are no credit cards which can be used at no cost whatsoever. All credit cards have some fees and charges. You can find more information about free credit cards here.
Credit card payment networks included in the comparison
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club.
Card types included in the comparison
Standard (often called silver or classic), gold, platinum and prepaid.
Credit card issuers included in the comparison
Credit cards: Service providers
Aargauische Kantonalbank (AKB), Air France-KLM, ACS, BancaStato, Bank Cler, Basler Kantonalbank (BKB), Berner Kantonalbank (BEKB), BonusCard.ch, Cornèrcard, Credit Suisse, Cembra Money Bank, Migros Bank, Neue Aargauer Bank, PostFinance, Raiffeisen, St. Galler Kantonalbank (SGKB), Swisscard AECS, Swiss Bankers, Swissquote, TCS, Thurgauer Kantonalbank, TopCard, UBS, Valiant Bank, Viseca, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV), Zürcher Kantonalbank (ZKB).
Credit card news
Credit cards: more information