With more than 150 Swiss payment cards included, the moneyland.ch credit card comparison tool is the most comprehensive in Switzerland.
It is also the most accurate, with complex algorithms used to deliver exact results based on all applicable costs. The comparison considers all aspects of each card including introductory annual fees, rewards (cash back, miles, points), loading fees (for prepaid cards), discounts, cash advance or withdrawal fees, foreign transaction fees and currency exchange costs.
NEW: Select the "Samsung Pay", “Apple Pay”, "Swatch Pay", "Garmin Pay" or "Fitbit Pay" filter under “Specialized services” to quickly find all Swiss payment cards that can be used with Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay or Apple Pay.
Credit cards: Comparing benefits
Each credit card is regularly analyzed by moneyland.ch based on 18 different card benefits (7 reward and 11 insurance perks). Convenient drop-downs provide a clear overview of how a card scores in each field.
Credit cards: Customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction with credit cards is measured based on a representative survey which gathered feedback regarding general customer satisfaction, readiness to recommend products, friendliness of customer service representatives, clarity of information provided and support when issues arise.
Credit card forum
Participate in the discussions and find the right answer to your question. Go to the credit card forum
Credit cards: Things you should know
- Many credit cards use the Visa or Mastercard payment processing networks. The credit card network used, in the case of Visa and Mastercard, does not have a major impact on card fees and charges.
- If the credit card network, card type, rewards program or other details like insurance benefits matter to you, just use the filters included in the moneyland.ch credit card comparison tool to find cards that match your criteria.
- Carrying a balance: If you expect to carry a balance, you can use the “Payment by installments” filter to find the cards to use for long-term credit.
- Getting cash in Switzerland or abroad using a credit card is a fair bit more expensive than making cash withdrawals with a debit card. Using a debit card to get cash is always preferable to getting a credit card cash advance.
- There is no such thing as a completely free credit card. You can learn more about «free» credit cards here.
Swiss credit cards: payment networks compared
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club.
Swiss credit card tiers compared
Standard («Silver» or «Classic»), Gold, Platinum and Prepaid.
Credit card news
Swiss credit cards: Compare issuers
Credit card providers compared
Aargauische Kantonalbank (AKB), Air France-KLM, ACS, BancaStato, Bank Cler, Basler Kantonalbank (BKB), Berner Kantonalbank (BEKB), BonusCard.ch, Cornèrcard, Credit Suisse, Daimler, Cembra Money Bank, Migros Bank, Neue Aargauer Bank, PostFinance, Raiffeisen, St. Galler Kantonalbank (SGKB), Swisscard AECS, Swissquote, TCS, Thurgauer Kantonalbank, TopCard Service, UBS, Valiant Bank, Viseca, Waadtländische Kantonalbank (BCV), Zürcher Kantonalbank (ZKB).
Credit cards: more information