moneyland.ch is dependent on different user data in order to be able to offer the users of our websites the provided services and to be able to optimise them constantly. Thereby we give high priority to privacy protection. moneyland.ch commits to using personal data carefully and exclusively for the intended purposes and adheres to the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (DPA).
moneyland.ch makes the following efforts concerning privacy protection for you as user:
- Data security: all user data is treated with the utmost discretion. moneyland.ch protects the privacy of users.
- Measures against unauthorised access: moneyland.ch strives to protect the databases from unauthorised access.
- Secure transfer: For the process of provider selection and the related user entries, moneyland.ch uses an SSL encryption.
- No data transmission to third parties: personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Exceptions: if the user wishes contact with a provider, the according user data can be saved by moneyland.ch and passed on to the providers selected by the user. Also, when moneyland.ch explicitly informs the user previously about the data transmission or if it is necessary for the service wished for by the user, the data entered by the user can be passed on. In these exceptional cases, moneyland.ch cannot guarantee for data protection through third parties.
moneyland.ch can collect the following data:
- Usage data: when users visit the moneyland.ch website, moneyland.ch can obtain usage data. The logfiles can contain information on the IP address, browser type, date, time and requested files of the users.
- Entered user data: if a user enters data on the moneyland.ch webpages (for example regarding the risk profile or the place of residence), it can be saved.
- E-mail addresses: moneyland.ch can provide the users with information sent to the stated e-mail address, for example in the form of newsletters.
Analysis Service by Google
moneyland.ch uses Google Analytics, an analysis service by Google Inc. («Google»). The data collected by Google Analytics cookies from the moneyland.ch websites (including IP addresses) are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. Google may use this information in order to analyse the usage of the websites and provide futher services related to the usage of the websites. Google states that the users’ IP addresses will not be connected to other user data. By using the moneyland.ch websites, the user agrees to Google working with the data collected about the user. Additionally, moneyland.ch can use remarketing services including remarketing Cookies of Google Analytics.
moneyland.ch and the websites affiliated with moneyland.ch are operated by moneyland.ch AG based in Zurich:
8006 Zurich, Switzerland
moneyland.ch and other websites belonging to moneyland.ch AG are constantly being extended. moneyland.ch AG also analyses if adjustments are necessary when it comes to privacy protection. Possible adjustments will be communicated by moneyland.ch AG here.
Please feel free to ask the moneyland.ch team questions anytime. We are glad to answer them.
As of: 2013 - 2018