Bid-Ask Spread Calculator
Useful information about the bid-ask spread calculator on moneyland.ch:
- The bid-ask spread calculator on moneyland.ch makes it easy to quickly calculate a spread based on the bid and ask prices. Results are shown both as a whole figure and as a percentage.
- The term bid-ask spread denotes the difference between the bid price (the price you pay when you buy) and the ask price (the price you get when you sell). Spreads are widely used in currency exchange and forex trading, in securities trading (stock and fund shares), in the precious metal business and many more commercial activities.
- You can use the spread calculator to find the difference between two bid-ask spreads, making it easy to compare the spreads used for two different products or by two different banks or brokers.
- The bid-ask spread as a percentage is calculated by subtracting the bid price from the ask price and then dividing the result by the bid price.
- You can find more trading calculators on moneyland.ch. A full list of all moneyland.ch calculators is available here.
- Results are rounded to the seventh decimal.