Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right business bank account can be easy!
The comparison tools on moneyland.ch make finding the right business bank account easy. Compare business accounts now.
1. Enter your account requirements.
- Type of company: Select the business-type which best describes you company.
- Capital deposits: If you are founding a GmbH or an AG, you will need a capital deposits account. Deposits placed in this account are eventually transferred to your business account. Enter the amount your intend to deposit initially so that moneyland.ch can calculate applicable fees and charges.
- Average account balance: Select your anticipated average account balance.
- Profile selection: Choose the user profile which best describes your business. You can select "individual profile" to customize your profile to match the needs of your business. Profiles are defined here.
- Providers with locations in: If you are looking for a bank which has branch offices in a specific canton, you can select the canton here. Only accounts from banks with branches in the specified canton will be included in results.
- Existing business account: If you already use a business bank account you can select it here. The savings potential offered by accounts will be calculated in comparison to your current account.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare potential savings: Compare business accounts based on cost savings. The savings potential of accounts is calculated in comparison to your current business bank account or – if you didn’t specify an existing account – in comparison to the most expensive account. The savings potential shown accounts for all costs minus interest earned. Find more information on the basis of calculation here.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” buttons of offers for which you wan to receive free quotes.
3. Complete the free quote request
- Fill out the forms to request free quotes. Click on the “send now” button to complete your request.