Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right savings account can be easy!
The moneyland.ch comparison helps you to find the right savings account for your needs. Compare savings accounts now.
1. Enter the necessary information.
- Initial deposit and additional annual deposits: Enter the amount you expect to deposit when you open your account. You can also enter average additional annual deposits which you expect to make.
- Currency of account: Select the currency which you will use for your savings account.
- Educational status and date of birth: Select your year of birth and whether or not you are currently a student. Some savings accounts are only available to students or to applicants in a certain age group such as young adults or seniors.
- Providers with locations in: If you are looking for a bank with branch offices in a specific canton, you can select the canton here. Only savings accounts offered by banks with offices in the selected canton will be listed.
- Country of residence: Enter your country of residence. Some banks only provide accounts for residents of certain countries.
- Existing savings account: If applicable, select your current savings account from the list. moneyland.ch calculates the savings potential of accounts in comparison to your existing account.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare savings potential: Compare savings accounts based on their savings value. Potential savings are shown based on how the account compares to your existing account or – if you do not already have a savings account – in comparison to the savings account with the lowest interest rates. Basis of calculation.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” button corresponding to a savings account to request a free quote.
3. Complete free quote request form.
- Fill out the request form and click on the “Send now” button. You will receive your free quote promptly.