Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right vested benefits account can be easy!
The moneyland.ch comparison helps you find the right vested benefits for your needs in three easy steps. Go to the vested benefits account comparison now.
1. Enter required information.
- Vested benefits amount (CHF): Enter the amount which you expect to deposit into your vested benefits account, or have already deposited.
- Providers with locations in: If you are looking for a bank with branch offices in a specific canton, you can select the canton here. Only banks with subsidiaries in the selected canton will be included in results.
- Your current vested benefits account: If you already use a vested benefits account, select the account here. The comparison will calculate the potential savings benefits of accounts compared to your current account.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare savings: Compare vested benefits account offers by their potential savings (interest rate benefits). Savings benefits are calculated in comparison to your current vested benefits account. If you do not already have an account, potential savings are calculated in comparison to the account with the lowest interest rates. Basis of calculation.
- Compare all costs. A detailed list of the costs associated with each account can be found by clicking on the “info” link. Clicking on the plus symbol (+) on comparison results reveals a summary of fees and charges.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” button corresponding to an account to request a free quote.
3. Complete free quote request form.
- Enter your contact information in the quote request form. You will receive a free quote promptly.