Applying for quotes on moneyland.ch

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

How do I apply for quotes for the products I compare on moneyland.ch?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

It is easy to request free quotes on moneyland.ch. Just click on the "Free quote" button (when available) and complete the free quote request form.

Best regards from Moneyguru

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Good day,

When using the vested benefits account comparison on moneyland.ch I did not find apply buttons to open the account.

How can I apply for the accounts I want?

I look forward to hearing from you

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

As a completely unbiased online comparison service, moneyland.ch includes products from all relevant Swiss service providers in comparisons. That means we also include products from service providers who do not yet partner with us to allow users to apply directly.

Because of this, you may not be able to apply for all products included in a comparison directly. When this is the case, you have to contact the service provider separately to apply.

We are actively working to encourage more Swiss service providers to partner with us in order to make it easy for you to apply directly.

Best regards from Moneyguru