Best business banks accounts Switzerland or Liechtenstein

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Dear madame/sir,

We are a Liechtenstein startup and are looking for the best bank account for the business. Our average bank balance is CHF 3000 and we need the account for incoming and outgoing payments (average to low use).

Would you be able to provide us with an overview of the best available solutions? We are also interested in knowing whether a startup in Liechtenstein can open a bank account in Switzerland.

Thanks and best regards

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

Swiss banks do not normally provide business accounts to businesses outside of Switzerland. However, exceptions are made and there is certainly no harm in asking.

The unbiased business account comparison on moneyland.ch includes all business accounts from major Swiss banks. Just enter your criteria to find out which account works out cheapest based on your specific needs.

When choosing a business account, fees and charges are the most important factor because you normally do not earn interest on deposits (some banks even charge negative interest rates on accounts which hold a lot of assets).

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Swiss business account comparison
Capital payment accounts explained
Best bank accounts for startups

• Benutzernamemakstutunov
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/3/20
  • Beiträge1

Hey.
It was very interesting for me to read such useful information, since I am also closely connected with the financial sector and business. I know that.
With the right paperwork and initial outlay, it is possible for a foreign citizen to open a bank account in Liechtenstein. This opportunity for international accounts and investments offers several advantages based on economic regulations and tax structures. Interest rates and fees vary depending on your interests.
So now I was looking for such information and found here you have very interesting facts.

Thanks