Best Swiss department store

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Which Swiss department store is best in terms of customer service, goods offered, prices, shopping experience, etc. Would you recommend Manor, Globus, Coop City or Jelmoli? Or maybe another department store I don't know about?

• Benutzernameparishiltonwanabe
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge5

Best customer service and most exclusive feeling: Probably Jelmoli. I find their employee's approach more relaxed and less sales-pushy than Globus and Manor. It's also a good place to find more exclusive products. But service has its price :). Globus has a good product range, and includes a food section.

Manor and Coop City are lower-market in my opinion, with more mass-produced consumer products on sale. But the prices are also lower. The identical product will cost you around 10% to 20% less at Manor or Coop City than at Globus or Jelmoli, in my experience.

Loeb is a good option if you live in Bern or Biel. It has a similar look, feel, service and pricing to Globus.