Best term life insurance in Switzerland

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

What is the best term life insurance policy in Switzerland? I am looking for a good solution to secure my finances (I have a mortgage and other responsibilities).

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Greetings,

If your main interest in taking out life insurance is to insure your mortgage payments, you should consider getting life insurance with a deminishing benefit. With this type of life insurance, the insurance coverage decreases over the insurance term.

Because your mortgage debt will decrease as you amortize it, you do not need to be insured for the full, original mortgage right throughout the mortgage term. Getting life insurance with a deminishing benefit is much more affordable than getting insurance with a fixed benefit.

You can compare the costs of Swiss life insurance policies based on your age, the sum insured, insurance terms and whether they have fixed or decreasing benefits in the interactive moneyland.ch life insurance comparison.

Best regards from Moneyguru