Buying Bitcoin Anonymously

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Is there any way to buy bitcoin anonymously? I want to be able to make fully anonymous purchases and transactions electronically just like I do with cash, and if I can buy bitcoin anonymously then it would actually bring me some value which I do not get from conventional banking products.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy bitcoin anonymously and if so, how to go about this?

• Benutzernamekarlweber
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge41

To cut to the chase, yes, it is possible to buy bitcoin anonymously. But the only reliable way to do it is to purchase bitcoin from other bitcoin users whom you trust. You can use Localbitcoins and some forums and social media groups to connect with bitcoin users who will sell you bitcoin without your coughing up your sensitive personal information and copies of your ID as is the case with many bitcoin service providers.

Cheers mate