Coop Supercard Credit Card Customer Satisfaction

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameCustomer Reviews
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/10/17
  • Beiträge492

Do you use a Coop Supercardplus MasterCard or Visa credit card or have you used one in the recent past? How would you rate the customer service and your user experience? Share your opinions and experiences here.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Coop Supercard credit cards are issued by Swisscard AECS. You can compare the benefits and costs with those of other Swiss credit cards using the moneyland.ch credit card comparison.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Answers
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/22/18
  • Beiträge103

The Coop Supercard from Topcard is even less customer friendly than Swisscard. Long application process, wearisome, problematic, and you have to pay for the customer support hotline. Maybe that's the business model...making it so problematic that you have to pay for that hotline a lot.

I would say, just stay away from these kinds of credit card offers, even if they look like a great deal at first sight.

• Status Member
  • Beiträge103

I agree with the last commentator on all points.

And here's one extra pointer: The e-billing process!

In order to pay my credit card bill electronically, I have to log into the app and copy and paste all the information into my mobile banking app. Whoopie, what a joy!

So after a lot of research, I finally found out that e-billing is possible, but not for PostFinance accounts. TopCard does not collaborate with PostFinance.

Great experience...not! Absolute nonsense.

• Status Member
  • Beiträge103

When I select payment information in the mobile service, I get a technical error message. This has been going on for around a month.

Additionally, I can confirm the poor customer support phone service.

By the way, I spend around 12,000 francs a year just in Coop stores.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Has anyone tried using the Coop Supercard credit card from Topcard to get cash at the till in Coop supermarkets? Is it possible? More importantly, are cash advances fee-free like they are at Migros supermarkets with the Migros Cumulus credit card?

• Status Member
  • Beiträge103

Not possible as far as I know. Take a look at this post:

How to withdraw money at retail stores in Switzerland

• Benutzernamegoto
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit10/14/22
  • Beiträge0

Customer Reviews wrote on February 10, 2017

Do you use a Coop Supercardplus MasterCard or Visa credit card or have you used one in the recent past? How would you rate the customer service and your user experience? Share your opinions and experiences here.

TopCard Service SA. Service client non-existant, catastrophique. Une honte pour les clients de Coop et leur carte de crédit Visa. Inscription E-bill supprimée à plusieurs reprises sans intervention de notre part ou de la banque. Attente interminable sur le "service client" téléphonique. Problème technique de la part de TopCard Service; promesse de prise de contact par le Service Technique non tenue. Envisageons d'annuler notre carte Supercard Visa de la Coop. Evitez toute carte de crédit associée à TopCard Service, ni TOP, ni Service. Un désastre !!