Correcting false information on credit history

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

How do I correct false information on credit records published by credit bureaus in Switzerland?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

If you notice incorrect entries in credit records at Swiss credit bureaus, just send a copy of the receipts or correspondence which serves as proof that the entry is incorrect to the credit bureau in question. These should be accompanied by a letter of complaint detailing the circumstances. The credit bureau will review the case and remove the incorrect entry.

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Getting a Loan in Switzerland: Criteria
ZEK Swiss Credit Bureau explained
Creditworthiness explained
Personal Loans in Switzerland: 11 Things You Should Know

• BenutzernameDanielspaniel
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit4/5/22
  • Beiträge1

Why am I being rejected for payments on credit when I do not have loans or debts?

• Benutzernamefatih
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge6

Most likely, you need to update your address at CRIF or Intrum. If your address cannot be confirmed, they will give the merchant or credit card company a negative response, even if there is no negative data. That is because of the risk that you have left the country, etc. Check for change of address forms on the credit bureaus websites, or try sending them an email with your current address.