- BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
- Status Member
- Registriert seit1/27/17
- Beiträge2145
My dog passed away after a sudden illness. I have had pet insurance for a long time. Can I claim a benefit for my dog's death?
Here you will find the right answers
The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.
Show categories
My dog passed away after a sudden illness. I have had pet insurance for a long time. Can I claim a benefit for my dog's death?
Hi there,
Pet insurance cover the cost of veterinary expenses. It does not normally include life insurance so you normally will not receive a death benefit when your pet dies.
Best regards from Moneyguru
More on this topic:
Pet insurance comparison
Low-Cost Bank Accounts & Debit Cards
Bank WIR Bankpaket Top
Best exchange rate: pay worldwide at the interbank rate
24 free ATM withdrawals worldwide per year
Free account & card
PostFinance
For startups
2 year's free account management
Free credit card in the first year
UBS Banking for adults
Open and manage your account, savings account, and cards easily in the UBS Mobile Banking App
Plus KeyClub rewards program
50 CHF welcome gift
Swiss Bank
Bank WIR Bankpaket Top
Best exchange rate: pay worldwide at the interbank rate