Investing Pillar 3a in commodities

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameHorus
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit3/16/22
  • Beiträge1

Hello

My understanding of the Pillar 3a system is that it can be only invested in managed funds with different portions in bonds, assets, and cash. When I looked around the assets are usually real-estate and stocks.

Is it possible, and if so where, to find a pillar 3a fund which includes assets based on commodities? What I am interested in are metals such as Gold and Silver.

Cheers

EA

• Benutzernameharold
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge58

You can invest pillar 3a assets in precious metals through ETFs, for example. The easiest way to do this is with a pillar 3a asset management service. For example, Viac lets you use the CSIF Gold ETF (under "Fokus" "Eigene Strategie"). Vermögenszentrum (and Selma Finance) includes around 6% commodities (mostly gold) in its pillar 3a portfolio. I believe frankly includes the ZKB Gold ETF in some portfolios.