Leasing a car in spite of bad credit

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Does anyone know if I can lease a car in Switzerland even though I have a debt collection case against me at the debt collection office? Or should I lease a car in Germany or France to escape the credit check? Thanks in advance for feedback.

• Benutzernameeasyrider
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge22

If you have an open case at the Betreibungsamt, you won't likely be able to get a lease. You could try in Germany or France, but I don't imagine you will be approved because there is no way lenders there can check whether you are a safe investment.

Start by repaying your debt and getting your name cleared before wasting money on leasing a car. If you really need a car (I can't imagine why you really would in Switzerland), buy a good second-hand car and pay cash. That will be a lot cheaper than leasing.