Loan for motorcycle

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I've fallen in love with a custom Harley, but buying the hog will take a serious bite out of my wallet. I'd rather get a loan and pay it off over time. Are there any cheap Swiss loans for motorbikes?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

You can find all Swiss loan offers, including loans for purchasing a motorcycle, in the unbiased personal loan comparison on moneyland.ch.

Just enter your basic information and criteria, selecting "Car/Motorcycle" under "Intended use".

Good to know: The way in which you plan to spend the money does not usually have any affect on the cost of loans. If you are approved for a loan, you can spend the money on something other than a motorcycle if you so choose.

Currently, no Swiss lenders will turn down a loan application or lower interest rates based on your intended use of the money (a motorcycle).

Exception: Currently, a specialized loan for ecological vehicles is offered by the Banque Cantonale du Valais (BCVs). This loan is included in the moneyland.ch comaprison.

If you are considering leasing your motorcycle rather than buying it outright, consider reading this guide to the costs of leasing.

Best regards from Moneyguru.