Loans for moving homes

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I will soon be moving to a new apartment and will need a pretty good chunk of money to pay for the costs of the moving company, new furniture, etc. Since I don't have a couple thousand bills set aside, I need a loan which I can pay off over time.

Is there a "moving loan" of any kind in Switzerland?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

The unbiased loan comparison on moneyland.ch includes all loan offers from reputable Swiss lenders.

You can enter the purpose for which you intend to use the loan in the comparison to include loans which can be used for that purpose. The way in which loans are used normally does not have an effect on interest rates.

Swiss lenders generally do not differentiate between different types of personal loans (car loans, furniture loans, etc.), nor do they offer special interest rates for certain types of personal loans. The same holds true for loans that are used for moving.

Regardless of how you spend money, the interest rate you get depends on your creditworthiness, income, expenses, employment status and other general criteria.

Best regards from Moneyguru