Salt Fiber vs. Yallo Home Internet

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• Benutzernamethetownclownsa
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/25/17
  • Beiträge87

Is Salt Fiber better than Yallo Home Internet? They are pretty much the same price. Which gives faster Internet? Is Salt Fiber as fast as it claims?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

There are important differences between these two products. Salt Fiber requires a fixed-line connection through an optical fiber network. Yallo Home Internet uses the Sunrise mobile network and does not require a fixed connection.

Both the Internet connection speeds and the services included differ significantly between these two products. For example, Salt Fiber includes a TV plan and a landline phone connection in addition to high-speed Internet.

• Benutzernamethetownclownsa
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/25/17
  • Beiträge87

Thanks for the reply. I guess Salt Fiber is the better deal then. Not sure if I my apartment has optical fiber though.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

The moneyland.ch broadband Internet plan comparison lets you compare plans based on your address. Plans that require optical fiber will only appear in results if your home is connected to an optical fiber network.