Savings account comparison

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I used the savings account comparison today and it seems to me that you failed to include the monthly costs of the Boniva account from Credit Suisse.

Did I miss something or did you?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Greetings,

Savings accounts from Credit Suisse do not have annual fees. In the case of Credit Suisse Bonviva packages, free savings accounts are bundled with a number of paid services such as private accounts, debit cards and credit cards.

You can compare the costs of package deals using the bank package comparison on moneyland.ch.

The savings account comparison on moneyland.ch compares savings accounts individually - not as part of a banking package. This comparison is particularly useful for finding the best available interest rates. Swiss banks generally do not charge annual fees for savings accounts.

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Savings account comparison
Bank package deal comparison
Credit Suisse package deals