Swiss Bankers Travel Cash Customer Satisfaction

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameCustomer Reviews
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/10/17
  • Beiträge492

Do you use a Swiss Bankers Travel Cash prepaid card or have you used one in the recent past? What is your experience with the customer service, benefits, costs and usability of this card. Please share your experiences and opinions here.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

You can find all the costs and benefits of the Travel Cash card from Swiss Bankers and compare this card to other Swiss prepaid cards and credit cards using the moneyland.ch credit card comparison.

• Benutzernamethetownclownsa
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/25/17
  • Beiträge85

I have this card and use it from time to time. Oddly enough, I don't use it for travel. Since I quit using credit cards, I use this card when I need to pay for something online. Since I can load it at SBB station desks within minutes, it's practical for occasional or sporadic online payments. I like the fact that it doesn't have a card fee so if I don't use it, I don't pay. That said, it does have a loading fee, so isn't the cheapest option. More of a stop-gap solution.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

The Travel Cash Card from Swiss Bankers now doubles as a Hotelcard. If you pay for hotels via the Hotelcard website using the Travel Cash Card, you benefit from the same discounts which you benefit from when you hold the Hotelcard.

Make sure to account for the card's loading fee when calculating the benefits and costs.

Read the guide to saving on hotel stays for more tips on how to save on hotel bookings.