Swiss health insurance premiums for partners

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Good morning,

I would like to request a health insurance for my and my partner. I have heard good feedback from Avenir company but if you recommend me a better option, please let me know.

Could let me know as well which data do you need for elaborating the budget.

Kind regards,

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your request.

Regarding basic (=obligatory) Swiss health insurance, you can find a comprehensive comparison tool with all health insurance premiums here on moneyland.ch.

There is no special discount for partners in the Swiss basic health insurance. Your premiums are dependent on where you live, your age group, if you need accident coverage or not, the insurance model and deductible you choose.

Be aware that Swiss basic health insurance premiums change once a year - the premiums for next year will be published on moneyland.ch in October.

In the comparison tool, you can find not only the premiums, but additional customer satisfaction ratings of 2017 (for Avenir, which belongs to Groupe Mutuel, too).

You can find additional information on various health insurance topics here.

Best regards from Moneyguru