UBS Customer Satisfaction

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameCustomer Reviews
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/10/17
  • Beiträge492

Are you a UBS customer or have you been a UBS customer in the recent past? How would you describe their customer service, products and your overall customer experience? Please share your opinions and experiences here.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

You can easily compare the costs and benefits of services from all major Swiss banks using the unbiased comparison tools on moneyland.ch:

Swiss bank package comparison
Swiss private account comparison
Swiss savings account comparison
Swiss mortgage comparison
Swiss 3a retirement account comparison
Swiss vested benefits account comparison
Swiss private banking service comparison
Swiss medium term notes comparison
Swiss personal loan comparison

• Benutzernamethanhvantran09
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit12/22/17
  • Beiträge2

WHAT'S A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!
To everyone who has been a UBS's customer and who considers to become a UBS's customer. This information will be helpful for you.
I have been a customer of this Bank for more than one year. Everything went well until recently, the bank closed my account and blocked all my cards WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION. Even though I tried many times to ask what was the reason, all I got was: "our bank has the right to do it". I can't even take my money back until I give them my new bank account in another bank. If I am not able to give the bank my new account information as soon as possible, my money might be deliberated. It's fine for me if the bank wants to choose its customers, however, this kind of service is unacceptable as the bank couldn't give the customer an explanation or at least an apology. Ah yes, according to the bank, customers can close the account without reason so does the bank. But how can the bank say to customer: "from now on you will not be able to open an account in any banks of UBS system" without an explanation. Now I understand that this bank can welcome you with wonderful things and then treat you like a criminal. And of course, customer service is not that nice after the bank "kick" you out. After this terrible experience, don't worry UBS, I will never come back to you and I will make sure that everyone around me acknowledge about this issue also.
So, I want to share this experience to everyone and I hope that UBS's customers acknowledge about this kind of situation, which might happen to you one day.
To UBS, I'm a student and my account only have small amount of money. You may think that I'm powerless and can't do anything instead of accepting your terrible action. But you are wrong, I have the right to share my terrible experience that I had with you. I hope you can learn how to respect customers to make more sense with your reputation. 
P.s. I apologise to my friends for recommending this Bank. So be aware with this kind of problem while you are a customer of the bank.