What should I cover with legal insurance

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I am choosing legal insurance and am wondering what contracts and agreements should I make sure are definitely covered. Work contracts and maybe the contract on my rental home are two that come to mind. Are there others?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

The more different contracts and hazards are covered by a legal insurance policy, the greater the chance of that policy benefit you at some point. In addition to employment contracts and rental contracts, you should also make sure that a policy covers loan agreements, contractor agreements, insurance contracts, travel agreements and telecommunications agreements. All of these agreements have potential for legal disputes.

Some insurers offer combined personal and motor legal insurance, which includes coverage for car owners. Here too you should make sure that motor legal insurance covers as many car-related agreements and hazards as possible.

Best regards from Moneyguru

Compare legal insurance policies and request free quotes now.