Perpetual Annuity Calculator
Useful information about the moneyland.ch perpetual annuity calculator:
- The perpetual annuity calculator on moneyland.ch makes it easy to calculate the interest rates, sizes of annuities and the present value principal of perpetual annuities.
- In financial mathematics, the term annuity describes an income stream in the form of regularly recurring identical payments. A perpetual annuity is an annuity which is paid from returns earned on invested principal without affecting the present value of the principal.
- In some cases, it is possible that the principal amount will temporarily be negative. During these periods, the interest rate entered is applied to the negative principal (when the interest rate is positive, this results in debit interest).
- Results are calculated exactly based on entered data and then rounded to the second decimal. Rounding differences may occur.
- You can find more retirement calculators here.
- You can find an overview of all moneyland.ch calculators here.