Swiss Federal Income Tax Calculator
How moneyland.ch federal income tax calculator works:
- Results are based on Swiss Federal Tax Administration data for 2018.
- Rates shown apply to actual people and not to other entities.
- Depending on your family situation, different tax rates will apply. The first rate shown applies to individuals who do not share a household with children or other dependents. The second tax rate shown applies to married persons, civil partnerships and single-parent families.
- In the case of marriages, taxable income is based on the incomes of both spouses.
- Income and wealth taxes levied at a cantonal and municipal level, as well as applicable withholding taxes and poll taxes, are not accounted for in the federal income tax calculation.