Useful information about the bitcoin calculator on moneyland.ch:
- The bitcoin calculator makes it easy to calculate the actual gains, losses and profits of bitcoin investments. Calculations are based on the buy price, sell price and possible brokerage fees.
- You can find all moneyland.ch investment calculators here. You can find all calculators from moneyland.ch listed here.
- Find the unbiased online broker comparison from moneyland.ch here.
- The calculator can be used for other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Litecoin, IOTA, Monero, NEO, Dash and others.
- The invested capital does not have to be equal to an exact number of bitcoins. Any amount of bitcoin (0.052 bitcoins, for example) can be calculated.
- The buy and sell prices entered must include possible exchange rate spreads.
- Calculations are based on the assumption that the capital used to buy bitcoin is already in a bitcoin brokerage account (at Coinbase, for example) and money generated from the sale of bitcoin will be placed in the brokerage account. Additional transaction fees may apply when money is transferred to and from the brokerage account from a third-party account or from a credit card or debit card. Currency exchange costs may apply when investment capital is changed into a different currency which acts as the base currency denominating a brokerage account.
- The number of purchased bitcoins is rounded to the seventh decimal. All other results are rounded to the second decimal.