Go to the business loan comparison now
Calculations are based on lender-specific moneyland.ch algorithms in addition to these basic rules:
- Only loans which your business is eligible to apply for (based on your criteria) are included in the comparison. Loans which do not match the loan type, loan amount or loan term you need are not shown. Neither are loans which are not available to businesses with the type, year of founding, revenue and profit you select.
- Differences in the calculation methods used by lenders are accounted for in the comparison. This means that loans from different lenders may be calculated in different ways using unique moneyland.ch algorithms.
- Unlike consumer loans, business loans normally include additional fees and charges in addition to interest. Interest and fees are shown individually and as a total in the cost breakdown.
- Depending on the lender, the cost of a loan may be based on multiple factors in addition to creditworthiness – including the loan amount and loan term. When information is available, these factors are accounted for in the moneyland.ch comparison for more accurate results.
- Businesses with excellent creditworthiness benefit from the lowest interest rates offered by lenders. The highest interest rates are used for businesses with poor creditworthiness. When a lender uses a range of interest rates based on varying levels of creditworthiness, both the minimum and the maximum interest rates used are shown in the cost breakdown. Loans are sorted in the comparison based on the lowest interest rate and fees available.
- Requesting free quotes to find the exact cost of a loan for your business is recommended.
- Depending on the lender, loans may or may not have to be amortized (repaid) within the loan term. The moneyland.ch comparison uses the model which is most widely used for loans from each lender.
- Potential savings shown are rounded to the second decimal.