Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right health insurance can be easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right health insurance policy in three easy steps. Compare health insurance policies now.
1. Enter basic information.
- Postal code: Enter your postal code and, where applicable, select your place of residence from the options shown.
- Current insurance policy: If you are already insured, select your health insurance policy from the list provided. The savings potential of other policies is then calculated in relation to your current policy.
- Preferred insurance models: By default, policies based on any insurance model will be included in the comparison. If you want to limit results to specific insurance models such as the family doctor model or the telemedicine model, you can select your preferred models here.
- Insured persons: You can calculate premiums for more than one individual (for your whole family, for example). The following information is needed for each individual policy: Year of birth, accident insurance and deductible.
- Year of birth: Select your year of birth so that the comparison can account for age-based differences in premiums.
- Accident coverage (per individual): Select the “with” option for each individual who is not already insured by occupational accident insurance or choose “without” for those who are already insured.
- Deductible (per individual): Select your preferred deductible (deductible for children differ from deductibles for adults). If you choose the “Optimal deductible” option, moneyland.ch automatically recommends the ideal deductible based on the individual’s annual healthcare expenses.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare costs: Compare health insurance policies based on their premiums. The savings potential of policies is calculated in relation to the most expensive policy (or your current policy, if selected). You can find the bases of calculations here.
- Filter criteria: You can apply filters to limit results shown to policies which match specific criteria. For example, you can filter policies by their insurance model (HMO, telemedicine, family doctor, standard) or by partnered pharmacy networks.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” buttons corresponding to insurance offers to request free quotes.
3. Request free quotes.
- Enter your contact information in the quote request form and click on “send now”. A non-binding, free quote will be sent to your promptly.