Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right hospital insurance can be easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right hospital insurance in three simple steps. Compare hospital insurance premiums and services now.
1. Enter basic information.
- Type of insurance: Choose between insurance coverage for general hospital wards, semi-private hospital wards (2-bed rooms and free choice of doctor) or private hospital wards (single-bed room with free choice of doctor). The flex model provides flexible coverage based on the ward which you choose when you check in to a hospital.
- Gender: Your gender plays a role in determining the premiums you pay.
- Year of birth: Your age also plays a role in determining the premiums you pay.
- My current insurance: If you already have hospital insurance, select your policy from this list. The savings potential of policies listed in comparison results is calculated in relation to the cost of your current policy.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare coverage: You can filter and sort policies based on numerous criteria including eligible hospitals. Unbiased ratings provide an overview of the scope of coverage provided.
- Compare costs: Compare hospital insurance policies based on their premiums. By default, the City of Zurich is used as the place of residence for the calculation of premiums. Requesting free quotes form insurers is the best way to find the exact premiums you can expect to pay based on your place of residence. The savings potential of policies is calculated in comparison to the most expensive policy (or your existing policy, if you enter one). The bases of calculations are clarified here.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” button corresponding to an insurance policy to request a free quote.
3. Complete free quote request form.
- Enter your contact information in the secure quote request form and click on the “send now” button. Your free quote will be sent to you promptly.