Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at email@example.com.
Finding the right life insurance does not have to be difficult!
The life insurance comparison by moneyland.ch helps you find the right term life insurance in three easy steps. Compare life insurance premiums and services now.
1. Enter basic information.
- Gender: Select your gender. Premiums differ based on whether you are a man or a women.
- Do you smoke? Select whether you are a smoker or a non-smoker. Insurance companies charge smokers higher premiums.
- Date of birth: Select your date of birth. Individual premiums are calculated based on your age.
- Type of insurance: Choose between a constant benefit and a decreasing benefit. Constant benefits are standard and provide the same predetermined benefit in the event of death throughout the entire insurance term. A policy with a decreasing benefit provides an alternative for home buyers whose mortgage debt steadily decreases over time.
- Death benefit amount: Select the benefit which will be paid out in the event of the policyholder’s death.
- Term: Select your preferred insurance term. Depending on your age, you may not be eligible to select certain insurance terms.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare costs: Compare life insurance policies based on the annual premiums you pay. Potential savings are calculated in comparison to your current policy or – if none is selected – in comparison to the most expensive policy. You can find the bases of calculations here.
- Compare coverage: You can filter comparison results based on additional criteria.
- Apply for free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” button corresponding to a policy to request a free quote.
3. Complete quote request form.
- Fill out the quote request form and click on the “Send now” button. A free quote will be sent to you promptly.