The mortgage comparison service on moneyland.ch is provided to users free of charge. The highest standards in data protection are observed. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Any questions regarding moneyland.ch services can be directed to the moneyland.ch team at +41 44 576 8888 or via email to email@example.com.
Finding the right mortgage doesn’t need to be difficult!
moneyland.ch makes finding the right mortgage easy! Compare mortgages now.
1. Enter your criteria.
- Type of property: Select the category of home you are looking to buy, be it a primary residence, secondary residence or holiday home.
- Purchase price of property: enter the approximate purchase price you expect to pay.
- Mortgage amount: By default, the mortgage amount is set at 80% of the purchase price (a loan-to-value ratio of 80%). You are free to enter the mortgage amount that meets your specific requirements. Only offers which match the loan-to-value ratio you enter will be included in comparison results.
- Lenders which service mortgages in: You can select a canton to limit comparison results to locally available offers or choose to see offers across Switzerland.
- Mortgage type: Choose between a fixed-rate mortgage (1-15 years), variable rate mortgage, LIBOR-based mortgage or a construction loan.
2. Compare indicative mortgage rates.
- Results will only include mortgage offers which match all your criteria.
- Compare indicative mortgage rates based on savings potential in comparison to the most expensive mortgage available.
- The actual mortgage rates you get may vary from the indicative rates and are based on a number of factors. Requesting a free offer is the only way to discover the exact rates based on your individual circumstances.
3. Request free quotes.
- After clicking on the “Free quote” button corresponding to a mortgage offer, fill in the form and click on the “send now” button. The lender will contact you promptly.
- After consultation, the lender will recommend the best mortgage for your specific needs.