Results are based on complex, issuer-specific algorithms developed by moneyland.ch and also account for:
- Fees and charges including account maintenance fees, custody fees + VAT, brokerage fees and government duties (stamp tax).
- Possible external stock exchange fees are not factored into comparison results because these are exchange specific (fees levied by standard stock exchanges are typically equal to between one-twentieth and one-fifth of the Swiss federal turnover tax, and are therefore relatively low).
- The zero-bias guarantee applies.
- Figures used apply to online services only and do not apply to phone-based transactions.
- No partial executions.
- User profiles are defined here.
- Swiss ETF: Third-party offers only. No in-house products included.
- The costs shown apply to private customers. However, costs for business customers are often identical as long as transactions remain beneath certain thresholds.
- Costs used in the comparison apply to Swiss customers. Costs of trading for non-residents may vary at some brokers.
- All costs shown are rounded to the second decimal.
- U.S. securities: Trades are transacted in USD. Traded on NASDAQ / NYSE in the case of price differences.
- Swiss securities: Transactions in CHF. Traded on SIX in the case of price differences.
- European securities: Transactions in EUR. Traded on XETRA in the event of price differences.
- Simplified currency conversion (irrelevant to the placement of comparison results):
EUR to CHF: 1.1.
USD to CHF: 1.
Rates used by individual brokers may vary. Currency bid and ask price differences (spreads) present an additional trading cost.