Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at email@example.com.
Finding the right personal loan can be easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right personal loand for your needs in three easy steps.
Compare personal loans now
1. Enter necessary information.
- Date of birth: Entering your date of birth is necessary because loan offers come with age-based limitations.
- Country of residence: As a rule, only residents of Switzerland and (in some cases) Liechtenstein are eligible for loans.
- Canton of residence: Select your canton of residence. Certain loans are only available to residents of certain cantons.
- Nationality: Select your nationality.
- Residence permit: If you are not a Swiss citizen, select your residence status. Residence status requirements differ between lenders.
- Loan size: Enter the amount you wish to borrow in Swiss francs (CHF).
- Loan term (months): Select the desired loan term of your private loan in months. Only loans which match the selected loan term will be shown.
- Type of loan: Select the type of loan you want (new loan, refinance). Only loans which match the selected loan type are included in moneyland.ch comparison results.
- Intended use: Select your purpose for taking out the loan. Only loans which can be used towards the selected purpose are shown in results.
- Employment: Enter you employment status. Only loans for which you are eligible under your given employment status are included in results.
- Income: Enter your approximate net annual income. Most lenders place minimum income requirements on eligibility.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare potential savings: Compare personal loan offers based on potential savings. Savings benefits are calculated in comparison to the most expensive personal loans.
The bases of calculations can be found here.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” buttons of the offers you are interested in to request free quotes.
3. Complete free quote request form.
- Enter your contact information in the free quote request form. You will receive a free quote or be contacted by the lender shortly.