Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right rental deposit insurance can be easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right rental deposit insurance in three simple steps. Compare rental deposit insurance policies now.
1. Enter basic information
- Monthly rent: Enter your monthly home rental payment in CHF.
- Rental deposit guarantee: Enter the amount which your landlord requires you to deposit as a security in Swiss francs (CHF). The deposit may not legally exceed the equivalent of three monthly rental payments.
- Date of issue: Enter the date at which your policy term will begin. This is needed in order to calculate the exact annual premiums of certain policies.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare premiums: Compare rental deposit insurance policies based on potential savings across the entire insurance term. Savings potential is calculated in comparison to the most expensive policy available. Note that premiums charged during the first year may differ from those charged during subsequent years. You can find the bases of calculations used here.
- Compare criteria: You can filter results by selecting specific criteria including required notice-periods and languages spoken by insurance representatives.
- Apply for free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” button of offers which interest you (this option may not be available for all policies).
3. Complete request forms.
- Enter your contact information in the secure request form. Your free offer will be sent to you promptly.