Services are provided to users by moneyland.ch free of charge and adhere to strict data protection guidelines. The moneyland.ch guarantee of editorial independence applies to all moneyland.ch comparisons. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to the moneyland.ch team at: +41 44 576 8888 or via email at email@example.com.
Finding the right supplemental health insurance policy can be easy!
moneyland.ch helps you find the right supplemental health insurance in three easy steps. Compare supplemental health insurance premiums and services now.
1. Enter basic information
- Gender: Select your gender so that gender-based differences in premiums can be factored into comparison results.
- Year of birth: Select your year of birth so that age-based differences in premiums can be factored into results.
- Requested services: If you are looking for policies which provide coverage for specific healthcare expenses or bonuses towards health-related activities, you can select the coverages you want here.
- My current insurance: If you already have supplemental health insurance, select your current policy here. If you already have insurance, the savings potential shown for policies listed in comparison results is calculated in relation to the cost of your existing policy.
2. Compare offers.
- Compare coverage: You can use many additional criteria to filter and sort comparison results based on the coverage provided by policies. Unbiased ratings of services and coverages are also provided.
- Compare costs: Compare supplemental health insurance policies based on their premiums. Premiums are calculated using the City of Zurich as the default place of residence. Location-based differences in premiums may apply to some policies, so requesting a free quote is the best way to discover the exact premiums charged before you sign up for a policy. Potential savings are calculated in relation to the most expensive policy (or your existing policy, when you select one). You can view the basis of calculation here.
- Request free quotes: Click on the “Free quote” buttons corresponding to policies to request free quotes.
3. Complete quote request forms.
- Enter you contact details in the quote request form and click on the “send now” button to complete your free quote request.