Areos-Energie AG (renewable energy) experiences

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Does anyone know this company? Apparently it plans to go public in Q1, but I can't find anything concrete online.

Is it a serious investment option?

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Answers
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/22/18
  • Beiträge103

New energy technologies....sounds like high risk. Whether or not it's a bona fide company, your risk of loss is going to be relatively high.

• Status Member
  • Beiträge103

I was also offered Areos shares. I'm also still undecided. One question: are you experienced in investing or have you bought shares before?

• Status Member
  • Beiträge103

I was offered shares at 4.60 euros a piece!

Does anyone have experience with this company?

• Status Member
  • Beiträge103

There's no way I can judge whether or not the company is serious because they have hardly published any information about their IPO. That lack of information would be reason enough for me to be cautious of investing.

In every case, I would get informed about the number of shares to be issued and the company's core fundamentals before buying shares at any fixed price. Otherwise, how do you know what you are actually buying and what it's worth?

I would also get informed about what institutional investors are doing and whether or not they can buy shares at lower prices than private investors.

As a general rule, I would stay away from companies which aggressively try to sell their shares (cold calls, for example).

Best regards