Cheapest Swiss mobile phone network for international phone calls

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Can anyone recommend the absolute cheapest Swiss mobile package for international calls? I make hundreds of minutes of international calls weekly (business, friendships, etc.) and have found it difficult to find a good deal. Data isn’t important, just calls (and yes, I have already hear of VOIP, but is no good in my case). Has anyone found the perfect network for international calls?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

moneyland.ch has just published a comprehensive mobile plan comparison (in PDF format). The amount of international call time included in each plan is shown in the field "Enthaltene Auslandsgespräche (pro Monat)".

Note that the international call time included in mobile plans is generally limited to calls to certain countries, and typically to fixed telephones (landlines). Before settling on a plan, ask the mobile service provider if the countries which you plan to call are included.

Best regards from Moneyguru

More on this topic:
Mobile plan comparison
Roaming comparison
TV package comparison
Fixed telephone package comparison
Internet & broadband comparison
Video streaming comparison
Music streaming comparison
Telecom news and reviews