How many leasing contracts are allowed for a mortgage to be approved

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Hello,

I want to buy a house. I have a small issue of own funds but I found a bank that is willing to move forward with me. From the simulation at 2.4% rate, I’m at 24% within the effort range for a loan of 1.2M. I have a car leasing of 313 chf per month and I wanted to buy a motorcycle of 10k of value to use to go to work. I want also want to buy it via leasing at 60 months that will add 150 chf to the expenses.

if I have 2 leasings will this affect the risk analysis or my negotiation capacity with the bank? Or a 150 chf per month on a second leasing won’t make a difference.

thank you

• BenutzernameSebi
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit7/2/20
  • Beiträge10

Good day

I cannot tell you if the bank will ask you questions about other debts such as leasing. But it is quite possible that they will because its important.

Basically, I think it weakens your negotiating position if the bank knows about your leasing, especially because you already have little equity for the house purchase.

Regardless of the bank, though, I would think twice about whether you can afford the house and the two leasing (even if something goes wrong or interest rates go up).

Best regards

Sebi