How to insure corporate team building activities

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

I am organizing some active days out as part of my company's team building effort. Because some of the activities are somewhat risky, I want to know how the company can insure against liability for injuries, damages and the like. Thanks.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

Accident insurance (both occupational and non-occupational) is obligatory for all Swiss residents, and will cover the cost of accidents which occur during most acitvities (see our guide to insuring extreme sports for exceptions).

However, companies may wish to take out event liability insurance to protect themselves from liability claims resulting from personal injury or damage to other people's property. This insurance also covers damages to certain rental equipment (tents and gazebos, for example).

Best regards from Moneyguru