Insurance for scuba diving

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• Benutzernameeasyrider
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge22

The age old question, how to insure the uninsurable :). I used to love scuba diving and want to take it up again. Although I don’t expect to be buried at sea, I can't completely rule out the chance of an accident. The problem is that I noticed a clause or two in my accident insurance policy which make me pretty much allow the insurer to forfeit coverage in the even that an accident is caused by “gross negligence”. How can I get additional insurance to fill the gap? Does something like that exist?

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Extreme sports like scuba diving are a touchy insurance topic, and you did well to take a closer look at your insurance policy. You can find some information about insurance for scuba diving and other extreme sports here: /en/extreme-sports-not-covered-swiss-insurance