Milenia.ch Debt Repair Reviews

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Good day. I have 2 questions.

Question 1:

I would like to get feedback from anyone who has used Milenia.ch debt repair services.

The company is seated in Canton Vaud and I find both positive and negative reviews on Google.

Every time I look for a serious debt repair service, I just end up running into a dead end. On Schuldeninfo.ch I only find contact information for debt counseling services. Since the debt counseling office in Canton Zurich can't held me, I need to find another way to clean up my debts.

Question 2:

Does it make sense to use a debt repair service in order to get relief from a car lease?

Thank you very much for your answers.

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Answers
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit2/22/18
  • Beiträge103

Beware of dodgy debt repair firms, especially foreign companies. Maybe consider trying a debt counselling office in another canton?

I took a look at the Milenia website. It looks like a loan broker. In case you don't know, loan brokers sell loans for lenders like Cembra Money Bank and Bank Now, and earn commissions for loans sold.

The German on the website is abominable, but giving them the benefit of the doubt, that may be because it's in the French-speaking part. Consultation takes place in a co-working space...

• BenutzernameMoneyland User Questions
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/27/17
  • Beiträge2142

Thanks for the reply. I am well aware that there are many non-serious debt repair services. As i said, I am looking for a serious debt repair service. I do not expect it to be free, and I do expect to pay a commission. The question is rather, what a fair fee for debt repair which lets me get out of debt within a couple of years should be.

As i said, the cantonal debt counselling offices couldn't help me. That begs the question: are they only able to help you once it's too late? In my case, I have no debt collection cases against me, no debt write-offs, no attachments or seizures - yet. I get the impression that they aren't really able to do anything to help until you are actually in a complete financial mess.

But I will give some other cantonal debt counseling offices a try and see if I get better responses.

• BenutzernameMoneyguru von moneyland.ch
  • OrtSchweiz
  • Status Expert
  • Registriert seit8/4/15
  • Beiträge4002

Hi there,

Ideally, you should stick to using established and well-known lenders only. That is, if getting a loan is absolutely unavoidable.

If you earn a salary and do not have open debt collection cases or negative ZEK entries, you should be able to apply for loan refinancing from a regular lender.

You can compare loan refinancing offers from all major Swiss lenders (not brokers) using the interactive personal loan comparison.

Best regards from Moneyguru