PayGety exchange

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• Benutzernamejohndyson57
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit11/20/18
  • Beiträge1

There is a new crypto exchange called PayGety.eu that wants to become an all-in-one exchange/trading platform/payment method. At the moment it is only possible to exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies and vice versa but in the near future they are planning on opening their own p2p trading platform as well as issuing a credit card for their users to make everyday purchases using cryptocurrencies. Making an acconut is easy and secure. I would like to recommend it to any crypto enthusiasts in this forum!

• Benutzernameantonio
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit1/24/17
  • Beiträge39

Interesting. Any input on how fees and charges compare to the big exchanges (i.e. Bitfinex, Poloniex) and to Swiss exchanges (i.e. Lykke, Bity)?

• Benutzernameamalikh
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit5/17/19
  • Beiträge1

Meet another one scam MLM dealer! Say goodbye to your money since you transferred any. They still owe 150000 Dagcoins and require new verification to get them back, but now the verification does not work for numerous reasons, The verification expires and stops working for those who deposited some money. Good luck everybody!